Friday, April 3, 2009

Stunt Kite Flying locations

As I wait for my Prism Nexus to arrive I am in the process of tracking down good stunt kite flying locations.

Knowing that it is dangerous to fly stunt kites, or any kites for that matter, near power lines, I am having difficulty locating open areas wide enough near to my apartment where I can fly my stunt kite.

Japan has thousands of miles of costal areas that are perfect for kite flying. However for me it's at least a 30 minute drive to the closest beach. Ideally I'll find a stunt kite flying location within walking distance of my apartment.

The leading candidate as my stunt kite "home field" is the high school ground a couple of minutes walk from my place.

Some pictures of my proposed stunt kite flying location.

No comments:

Post a Comment